Turning the page

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Glad your daddy could take you to a game...

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Your name says it all...
    Comment when u gave something relevant to say. Your daddy should have pulled out.

• Boring Boring x 3
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here's the thing.
    Get a freaking avatar if you want to take on GoTitans vets.
    Sporting the default av says you are a pledge and have no clout.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

And he's gone...

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

pissandwhine.jpg

• LOL LOL x 5
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sounds like you've invested just time. You're talkin, im listening. Pony up big 'un. Tell us what you've put into this franchise.

Faith is simply belief in things unseen. I've seen Mularkey at 2 other HC stops and here. About 0.320 W-L. Proven. Bad. Seen. Don't talk about faith. Like I've said, the Adams heirs have killed fanatic loyalty with their emphasis on personal profit margin. Time for me to do the same. I hope the Titams win. They can do it without my money. I'll be watching them on TV, maybe buy a playoff ticket second hand or when they are on the road in a cool venue.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

True fans want whats best for the franchise. You do not seem to be a true fan. More of a "look at me" fan, or a "holier than thou" fan. Definitely not a true fan though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SATitan

SATitan Starter

No, a fan who does want what's best but will at least give my organizations decision a chance before passing judgment. You fools quick to trash someone with a different opinion. Apply that holier than thou crap to yourself.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Ok, do what u want. No one is telling u what u should or shouldn't do with your money big 'un (wtf is that). Same way I will at least give these new changes a chance before crying about everything and the same reason u don't have to. Do what u want, I could give af.

• Boring Boring x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yup no skin in the game. Talk is cheap.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar