TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

@SawdustMan @avvie

I tend to agree. Was just wondering if anyone else was feeling this way. I think CW taking so many breaks has also killed some of my excitement for the show. The whole Black Canary aspect is just bad and we're now getting into recycling characters (Merlin this year, Deathstroke next). I don't take the show too seriously but at the same time I expect it to be on levels with the first couple of seasons.

I think there are 5 episodes left, if something big doesn't happen then I'm not going to be as excited for next season. I'm also tired of the flashbacks, can't even keep up with it anymore and not a big part of the story. The flashbacks used to mean something and now we get 5 minutes an episode now.

2. The Playmaker

Then I look at The Flash and I'm legitimately interested in what they're doing despite Arrow being in their 3rd season. Even Agents of Shield is starting to peak with their Inhuman storyline.

Arrow needs to step it back up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

AoS is sputtering right now. If there's anything to be gleaned from that show it's that despite having honorable agents, SHIELD is a nearly utterly incompetent agency. Virtually the entire roster were HYDRA, Ward burned them, now Morse (who may be a triple agent, and probably is), Fitz and Simmons can barely stand being around each other, Skye has been rendered useless by her new issues and the center of the current plot is figuring out if Coulson is a nutjob or not. I mean, it's hard to get behind and cheer for any of them now...the only character who hasn't folded in some way is Agent May.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Weakest Arrow season and the Flash has been much better which makes it look worse.

It's not bad, just not great.

They have too many people who knows and too many main people (Roy is pretty much useless, then Thea and Laurel). It was better when it was Oliver, Dig and Felicity.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

So, like almost all CW shows... it is strong for a few seasons then overstays its welcome. At least that's how it is sounding.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well...yeah, that's pretty much it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's still good.

8. The Playmaker

The Arrow head writers for some reason moved to The Flash. Which explains why Flash is having such a strong season and Arrow has dipped. Maybe CW will move them back next year since Flash is more established?

This week's episode of AoS was pretty weak but it's only setting up for next week's big fight. Once the dust settles we'll have a pretty clear direction for the rest of the season.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I watched Columbo last night. A bad guy chess master killed a good guy chess master. It wasn't a very tough case. Columbo cracked it with ease, lazy eye and all.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Anyone ever seen the show Party Down?

I heard about it a few months back... Just started watching it. Not sure how I hadn't heard of it way back when though... probably because it aired on Starz.

Has a lot of good comedy actors... Finished the first season, and I really liked it so far.

Martin Starr's character lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar