TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah they kinda dropped that after it was mentioned by Deadshot. Might be mentioned next episode but Diggle has taken a backseat most of this season.

I think it's a given she will die.

I think episode 19 or 20 the episode title is something to do with red (maybe seeing red). I think that's when it happens. Or the finale.

I hope Slade is a re-occurring villain throughout the shows run. Don't want him to 'die' at the end of this season.

Merlyn, like Diggle, has almost been forgotten. As has Isobel Rochev, the mysterious person who employed Fyers in season 1 on the island. Lots of potential stories to go on. I doubt they're all dealt with this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

True Detective was magnificent, no clue how they match or surpass it next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Agreed, it would be a horrible move to kill Slade this season.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree. I expected both to die... and Rust living after fatty carved him up for a good minute was pretty unrealistic - and being able to headbutt him while held up by the knife.

It was still great though.

You know what's funny... Arrow obviously isn't a good enough show for spoiler tags. They know no one cares enough to read or mind if anything is spoiled.

If a show doesn't need spoiler tags, it sucks.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They totally foiled all the popular 'anticipated' conclusions and delivered the most emotionally driven ending possible. The final moments between Rust and Marty outlined what Rust's motivations and demons throughout the entire series where.

MM definitely deserves the Emmy for best actor..

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think Slade will be a reoccurring character throughout the series.

Perhaps as an anti hero eventually. Not good but not really evil.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's like saying a show sucks if people don't start watching it from the beginning.

You're on a roll with stupid comments though dude, all ok at home?

8. RavensShallBurn

1. My first comment about CJ not toughing it out in the playoffs wasn't stupid. It was spot on whether or not people accept that. Again, what would McNair or other tough players have done in the most important game of their lives? There's no tomorrow if you lose, so you might as well tough that sh*t out and go until you can't walk anymore.

2. It was merely a joke at Arrow... I don't think the show sucks - I just don't think it compares to these other elite shows that I'm watching, and the story doesn't interest me.

No biggie.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The CJ comment was stupid.

I don't think anyone thinks Arrow is an elite show. It's just damn good.

10. RavensShallBurn

I guess people believe what they want to believe and feel it's merely a coincidence that CJ was healthy every single other game other than the biggest one of his life.

I have no doubt he was hurt, but he wasn't badly hurt. He didn't go to the locker room. He just sat on the sidelines (and actually walked around, which should suggest his ankle wasn't THAT bad). I don't buy it. He was scared to go back in and further injure with cheap shots from the Ravens.

Back on topic... Arrow is for girls and gays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar