TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Affleck the bomb in phantoms tho

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Very proud to say that i havent watched Arrow since before the second canary bit the Big One.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

The Arrow final was so bad the Arrow subreddit turned into Daredevil.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

His best role is in Argo.

And he proved he was a good actor there.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I thought it was Pearl Harbor!

Never seen Argo because of Affleck. Did he play a dickhead? Cause I might check it out if so.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have a fond spot for his role in Dazed and Confused, as he hit that "character" dead on to so many douchy bullies of that I era that I knew..
    I don't love or loathe him otherwise. His characters are mostly the same guy that you see on Project Greenlight. Probably a super nice guy to hang out with.
    But so is Dave Grohl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Back to Preacher..
    Was glad to see they cast Joseph Gilgun as a major character.
    One of the finer young actors out there - and some of you may remember him as the affable Woody from This is England, but he also plays the role of the villain like he was born to do it.. One of those actors I check IMDB to see if he has new stuff coming out..

[​IMG]

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Another great young character actor is Paul Anderson (Peaky Blinders), who had a bit role in The Revenant (the guy who Captain Henry roughs up a bit to get info on Tom Hardy's character)..
    Crazy deep-voiced ruffian. I expect good things in the future..

[​IMG]

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not too familiar with him but I think he was a perfect choice for that character. I'm hoping my ear gets in tune with his thick dialect soon so I don't have to resort to closed captioning lol.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Have you seen This is England?
    He also had a great single episode appearance as a Fagan type who used a gang of kids to do his bidding on Ripper Street. Was a main character on Misfits..
    I think his specialty is the lovable bad guy. Pretty much steals the show in everything I've seen him in..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar