TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Are they saying he was smoking crack? They acted more like it was heroin. Cuz crack aint so relaxing

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yup. Seems like everyday somebody is like "DUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW OMGEEEEERD"...

I haven't even started GoT for that very reason. Figured i'll wait 2 years until it's completely over and watch it all in a 1 week massive binge.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh yeah, you're probably right.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I watched the first two seasons a couple years back, but wasn't as into it. But admittedly I wasn't paying much attention and it was during college. Had other stuff going on around and missed a lot of character development and story.

I started back up for my girlfriend... Was planning on starting it up soon anyways, but she has waited two months to watch the S6 finale until I'm caught up, so I'm trying to burn through the last of it while she's off on her family vacation.

Seriously though... I have a **** ton of shows to watch.

And when I'm caught up with GOT, her ass is watching Breaking Bad. I can assure you that. Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Does anyone watch You're The Worst? Just got Hulu and this show always interested me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Love the show. Waiting for season 3.

Tried to get my GF into it but she didn't bite.

Still I'd recommend it. Gets better. I think the first episode goes a little overboard with the sex and whatnot but it gets better from there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Stranger things was great. Really hooked me in. I'd love a season 2.

The night of is pretty good too though I'm afraid the ending may not be satisfying. Just a feeling i'm getting. Don't think the mystery is going to be much more then she was involved in some kinda drug thing with her stepdad. I think the mystery part will be disappointing to viewers. But the prison stuff is pretty good so far.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Just recently started Mr. Robot. Four eps in, seems rather Fight Club-esque. Not sure if about hacking, mental illness or addiction yet.

#4398 avvie, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Love that show but I stopped watching lol gotta get back into it

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just saw I can watch Mr. Robot on Amazon Prime, will have to give it a go once I'm finished with Homeland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar