TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I haven't watched that in close to six years.

Getting a kick out of that Bob's Burgers show

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I enjoyed season 3 a lot as well. Did as good as job as you can hope for when you need to replace the main guy. Thought it closed a lot of the plot points and felt like a good place to stop watching.

Haven't tried season 4 and haven't really felt the need to watch it.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well, I mean you know what is going to happen in the end :)

I just started season 4 and it is interesting how they are portraying Crassus.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

What's the deal with flash

Are they all the same now

They all act the same

I'm lost

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

All you need to know is that the flashpoint paradox didn't do a damn thing to fix Arrow. Diggle's kid changed gender and that was ALL??!! Fml.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

3.5 seasons into Bojack Horseman. This is a great show. As you would expect, it has absurd characters and situations with plenty of animal gags but deals with issues of lives gone wrong and the consequences of bad decisions. It really seems like this was the product of a comedy writer who just got out of rehab and is hitting 12-Step meetings on the daily.
    The big down side is the character of Todd, created and voiced by executive co-producer Aaron Paul. Drawn to look like his Jesse character from Breaking Bad, Todd is the obligatory Incredibly Stupid And Oblivious character in all adult animated sitcoms. I hate them in every other show, and I hate him even worse in this one...Peter Griffin is actually funny in cutaways while Homer Simpson actually has some redeeming qualities, but Todd is just a really bad, unending Kato Kaelin gag which contributes nothing to the story arc...and he's ALWAYS there. He's like JarJar Binks; ever-present and weapons grade stupid.
    Aside from Todd, I recommend this show.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I tried watching it again after that video you (i think?) posted praising it. Got through about 7 episodes and it just wasn't doing it for me.

Love Will Arnett, but this one kind of strips him down and makes him more boring than usual.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was never going to sadly.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

This month, every year, I hear Monster Mash... at least it reminds me of this gem:

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Is Gotham really gonna make penguin and riddler gay lovers lolz

2016 4TL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar