TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fargo started strong as usual.
    I'm a Carrie Coon fan and I'm always game to see Mary Elizabeth Winstead fully nude from the rear so there are all kinds of bonuses.
    Sad that the character that gets killed off - gets killed when he does as "that guy" is a great actor as well..
    Looking forward to more..

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Figured there would be some discussion of American Gods here which started last night.
    I can see where this one will be divisive. It's over the top in every sense (gore, violence, OTT CGI environments etc) - but also every scene moves in those weird dreamy sequences ala Hannibal. Ian Mcshane kills it as always..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Boring book. Can't see the show being any better

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

After all this time of being a great show, tonight's AoS made me want to stick my face in a Cuisinart to get my mind off of all the learning disabilities displayed by this cast. I feel icky.

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Billions is pretty darn good. Season 2 season finale was Sunday night.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I figured you would love it on account of all the mens butts.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hate to say it but Gotham has been pretty boring since returning from the break. It's already the last "supes show" I'm keeping up with. Hope it picks up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I was expecting a copy of Selena's transformation scene from Batman Returns.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Me too. I knew he was going to push her out the window lol. I will say, this latest episode was the best of the bunch since the break.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

No one better dare touch my lil Camren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar