TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Look, I'm not saying to give up.your dream of being a media critic; I'm just saying that maybe leaving yourself open to other options wouldn't be a bad idea.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Last Kingdom is a very good show, in all honesty. I like historical fiction and they have done a solid job with the adaptation from the books.

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Have you watched both seasons of either show?

Go watch both seasons of The Last Kingdom and Billions then come back here and let us know if I should continue my dream or not.

#5033 Rwill, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm just ragging on ya because usually there's some sort of plot teaser when recommending shows. "It's great. I love it. You should check it out." sounds like Tim Cook's first shot at heading up an Apple event after Steve Jobs died.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So TJ Miller is leaving Silicon Valley after this season. Might as well stick a fork in this show. Sad.

6. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Guess it was too much to hope this board was watching leftovers

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I watched the first 2 episodes last week. It was good but hasn't really hooked me yet. Gonna stick with it but just not in any hurry.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hate to say it but Gotham has really gone off the rails. There's like 63 villains (and no Batman to fight them). Just way too much going on. Everyone comes back from the dead. Lazy writing all around. Blah. It's a damn shame because the show had so much potential. And all those freaking lame villains and they flat out refuse to showcase the hands down best character on the show, Jerome. Oh well. I can see myself giving up on this one if it doesn't start super strong next season.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Watched the new episodes of Fear the Walking Dead. It's not much about fear anymore, it's just zombie-slashing.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I've heard rumors of how they will eventually tie into TWD... certain characters in the actual comic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar