Two Free Agent WRs in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well Curtis would be good a the #2 till Givens come back then he can move to the slot sometimes. Gage I don't know much about, I think he was a teammate of Wade a couple years ago at Chicago. Gage could probaly have a similar impact like Wade if he was a Titan, just lower on the depth chart.

4. givens wasnt even a true #1

5. he had a pretty good year last year lol

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Bingo! :koolaid: That's exactly what I was thinking.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Gage is trash. Might as well bring back Ty Calico and see if his knee has healed yet.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Wouldn't mind the Jules Jones idea... It would definitely light a fire under White to make him a better player. Then we would have a decent back-up in Jones. That would make a nice backfield, IMO. I would rather have Curtis than Gage, but I think that he will want too much cash. With all of the players that we have at WR already and MR being the logical guy that he is, he probably won't want to cut someone and sign someone expensive. It would be nice to know what other teams have offered Curtis. He would fit nicely here though.

9. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Curtis signs for $32M with 9.5M gauranteed. Some of these people have lost their minds, this guy is a good receiver but $9.5M gauranteed and $32M total. I read where these teams giving these big contracts say most of the deals won't cause any cap problems but wait a couple of years and see what happens. I wish we had got Curtis but I'm glad MR didn't spend that kind of money for him. Thank goodness MR knows free agency happens again next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar