Two Titans chosen as alternates to the Pro bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NcTitans_fan, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

now those were hideous

my favorites were 2002 or 2003
    [​IMG]

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah those weren't bad - I'd maybe buy a Titan one over some neon green/orange or whatever they use now

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well keep in mind the AFC vs NFC days are history, so blue vs red doesnt work so well now

I like this years uniforms..

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha yet... that 2nd set is a perfect example of trying too hard to be hip and modern.

Pro-Bowls if nothing else should be a time to have fun with uniforms. Why not?

[​IMG]

5. brian82

brian82 Rookie

I'm personally proud we have 2 players representing the titans, even though they were second fiddle. This next season or the next I would like to see at least 5 first team selections as a minimam from the titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm VERY happy for Jurrell Casey & Delanie Walker.. 2 excellent players who embody EVERYTHING an athlete should be.

Delanie Walker is the prototypical athlete..an excellent player with a team first attitude...a fiery competitor who leaves his ALL out there every week.. and does so much great off the field.

Jurrell Casey has been excellent since day one..just look at his refusal to hold out during his contract negotiations..

If the Titans had 40 more Delanie Walker's and Jurrell Casey's, we'd be playing on Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Still my least favorite pick! Suck it 520!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Props to our 2 best players on the team....well deserved.

probowl pics.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

Well it started out as a rocky post, but its featured now which I think is pretty neat. I never had on before. Thanks Titans Jeff.

With all the positive feedback Casey is getting from his peers, I wonder if he regrets not going to the probowls in years past when he was selected as an alternate.

10. brian82

brian82 Rookie

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled.png
    Not long now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar