Ty Law, a possible Titan?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good question

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how long is the lifespan of an NFL DB?

he's like a 12 year vet .... even if he did have a banner year last year

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well Darrell Green lasted until 40 or something.

I doubt we get Law.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:rotfl:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just because you dont like the kid personally, doesnt mean he didnt improve. i think he showed improvement from week 3 to week 16. if can't see his improvement, you're letting your personal bias get in the way.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I saw him regress from Week 12-16.
    Did you see him get benched last game?

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry, I saw no improvement with him. He caused more problems on the field with his childish antics. Look at the last game of the season and tell me how he improved from game 3. He was so unimpressive that Fisher yanked him out of the game.

He can do a good job retuning punts and kickoffs. As a DB he isn't that good. He can be in time when he gets rids of his dumb#8@ attitude

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Law would at least give the 2nd year corners a good example on the playing field. They could use that. The swagger that Law and Pacman could have together would be ridiculous....but it had better translate to plays.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not because of his play, but because of his attitude.

week 12 against san fran i thought was one of his better games. held brandon lloyd to 3 receptions for 30 yards. should have had 2 picks that game, but dropped both of them.

week 13 he regressed a little from the previous week, although he was going against better competition. reggie wayne got 3 receptions for 50 yards including a 27 yard td pass.

week 14 against houston he won the game with his PR for a TD. houston's leading receiver was domanick davis in receptions and yards.

weeks 15 and 16 were probably his worst since week 5 or 6.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

He improved on the field. BUT the antics HAVE to end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar