Ty Law, a possible Titan?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

which is why we signed Mawae, Givens, Thornton and Hope.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so which one will beat the crap out of him in the locker room:ha:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm betting KVB puts a boot in him this year.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mawae looks like he takes no $hyte,

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I still don't get the Pacman bashing. Have a look at the history of our rookie CBs. He was fine in his first year. If he continues to progress (and the coaching staff obviously gained confidence in him as the year went on) he'll be a cornerstone of our defense.

Off the field he broke a guys neckace and ripped a shirt - big deal. That wouldn't even be enough to get a 2nd interview with the Ravens or Raiders.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree he will turn into a cornerstone of our D. Our D is really shaping up pretty nicely. We just need another S, a definite MLB, and then add a little more depth and we have a nasty Defense.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we wont get another safety.

just a MLB and Law aint coming here

8. Nash

Nash Starter

My sense of it, and not anything that Law said, is that we need a vet that can play CB, nickel, and safety to give us some flexibility..plus the leadership quality-- this guy is a well spoken respected CB. our secondary needs some leaders..

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Nash...

Do you think that you might have misunderstood what law said? Maybe he said Titans was a team he was interested in visiting? Been a while since you talked to him and no sighting of him.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I agree the Titans could use some vet leadership but I don't think Law presents much of a future or upside beyond '06. He looks to be wanting to make one last trip to the bank which makes him a better fit for a team needing help right away.

I'd prefer a low-priced, technically-sound vet who would not mind a backup role and being in one or two packages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar