Ty Law Close To Signing With The Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

What about Dwight Smith???....Or is he a safety?

2. Let the Chiefs endure his penalties

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and his 10 interceptions

4. maximus

maximus Starter

I would very much like to endure a DB with 10 interceptions. Maybe the chosen one is up to the task

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And how bad would we have felt if he didn't have any interceptions this year?

A 5 year deal for a 32 year old DB?? I hope they didn't put a lot of bonus money in that deal...

6. looks like Sperm Edwards still loves his Old Veterins, Law is over rated, be Glad he's not a titan, he gets Penalized
    and burnt more than he tackles even if u count his cheap INT's last year. wich the jets D spent 80% of the time on the field. most of his int's were tipped or just lobbed right to him.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Over Rated? How is ten INT's to lead the league over-rated? I'll take that any day of the week. I don't care if you think they're weak or not. What's a weak INT?? Any defintion of that or proof? He was obviously around the ball a lot and it's not like he just became good. He's been one of the best for years now. I was hoping we'd get him.

8. Some of his INT's were defelcted off the hands of the recievers

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ok guys... let's stop talking about Ty Law... it's just weird now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar