Ty Law Close To Signing With The Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I heard his favorite flavor of ice cream is rocky road, and he likes action movies. With my nightvision goggles, I could see that he was wearing a green shirt last night... ;)

2. Carie by the end of the season, you'll be glad u all didn't waste your cap space on him. watch and see how many penalties he gets and gives the other team a first down.. that will end up leading to a touchdown.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Were you drinking heavily? Cause I was and it appeared to me that his undershirt was yellow, but he was wearing a blue button up over it. Not 100% cotton, though. Maybe an 80/20 blend. They kind of meshed to look green. At any rate, the whole thing was a mess. Everyone knows you don't wear Timbs in the summer. He's 32 years old for goodness sakes. He shouldn't need his mama to dress him. Where's that Keebler Elf gal? Maybe she can shed some light on this terrible fashion faux pas.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

timbs.:lol3:

April 19, 2004 (click picture)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    MIAMI BEACH, FLA. - New England Patriots cornerback Ty Law was arrested after he allegedly led police on a brief foot chase.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Hmmm, Ty Law and his penalties or Adam Jones and his mouth penalties and poor play. Law was fine in NE and they loved him there. He may have a mouth but with the right coach he keeps it shut.

Ty Law would have been a decent pick up but I do not see a point. We are moist likely not making the playoffs this season. Our young CB need to develop and they need playing time to do it. If Law came we would have 3 NFL starting CBs and we could not utilize all of them. The only one without a real salary would be Hill and he would probably sit.

He broke out last season and he has to sit this season? If we had more then an outside hope of making the playoffs sure let him sit and watch and play situational but we do not. What Hill and Jones need is playing time. They may look silly at times with blown coverage or what ever but they will learn so next season when our team will probably be looking for a wild card spot and Young at the helm we have two battle hardened vet CBs ready to lock down receivers. We should be looking to improve our O-line if anything. A quality DE or DT would be sweet but not as important as protecting our $50 million dollar QB and also protecting Volek so Young can sit and learn the system.

The Chiefs have a weak D; have for along time. Ty Law adds a stud to there D that will probably have a ripple effect for the entire unit. If he becomes a mouth it will go sour but I think the TO situation and how Phili stuck by there guns and did not let me back even after that weak apology showed players you can not just spout off and not feel reproductions. The Eagles are still suing TO for bonus money.

6. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

We're kinda beatin' a dead horse here, cause the deal is done and Law's not coming to Tennessee. But it's not fair to compare Law to Jones. Law was a 30 year old vet (now33) Jones was a 22 year old rookie...It is fair ( and true) to say that Jones has to walk the line from now on.

And what the hell, I say we do make the playoffs this year. Hey, if I'm wrong everyone will forget this post. If I'm right, who's gonna be mad?

7. Blazing Arrow

I have two posts that Nostra-Arrow has predicted Super Bowl champ Titans this season.

I am wrong but at times I like to make sure people know I do not actually think:

McNair will be traded back to the Titans in week 7. Leads us on a 9 game winning steak. Winning MVP and hobling through the playoffs. In the Super Bowl he calls his career quits at the half handing hte rock to Vince and telling him "Its on you man, I am spent..... {shakes head and looks Vince in the eyes} You can do it man, I know you can!"

Vince pulls us from down 10 at the half to a 24-17 victory. Together Vince and McNair share Super Bowl MVP and hold the trophy together high in the air. Forever know as the point when the Titans took the league for good. All other teams would pail in comparison during the up coming decades.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If McNair retired mid-superbowl,

1. He would be remembered as the worst QB ever.
    2. He wouldn't be McNair. Mcnair finishes games, he does what it takes. He's not the QB he was, but that's what McNair has always been.

9. Blazing Arrow

I think you missed the hobbling threw the playoffs. I was implying that the injury got so bad that he could no longer play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar