Ty Law visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Too many penalties, we had enough of them last year!

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

money ?
    tude ?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm playing the part of barometer on this one. People are split but the opinions I respect the most on this sort of thing say Law isn't right for us. I think he a heck of a player... (or at least has been) ... GT, keep in mind that I am very impressionable on topics like this. However, if Law becomes a Titan of course I'll get on board.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no doubt he is talented, but in reality he's only been "elite" 3 years in his career; add to that the fact that he's 32 and you find yourself in somewhat of a pickle

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

What I find unusual is that this is his second visit. I wonder if he wants to be here enough to lower his demands.

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

It seems obvious to me that the Titans are VERY interested in Law. but they are being very careful not to tilt thier hand as that would lower Mcnairs trade value because if they made it clear they were going to try to sign ty law, The ravens would be 100% sure we were going to release him instead of 98% sure they are now. Ok 99.5%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar