Tyler Bray

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Tyler Bray threw for a career-high 405 yards,passed for four touchdowns and ran for a 5th touchdown as TN beat Cin today 45-23.

Bray's second TD throw of the game, marked the eighth consecutive game he has thrown multiple scoring strikes, eclipsing Peyton Manning's team record of seven games in 1997.

I made a thread about Bray last season about him becoming a #1 pick in the NFL draft. If he keeps this up he will make it for sure. Looks like TN is producing another great QB for the NFL.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Tyler Bray is special. Tennessee will go as far as he can take them. I think UT can win the east.

Bray waving goodbye to Justin Hunter on that TD pass last week promoted him to hero status in my book.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2w2erl3.gif

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I really like him. And that says something considering he wears sherbet orange.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Sec - sec - sec!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I watched this kid tear it up yesterday, and he's got it figured out. Should be a fun season for UT fans. Actually yesterday was a really good day for football.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah, I think Bray is for real. The kid has a "Sunday Arm" for sure. Still needs to put on about 20 lbs. of muscle, he looks skinny as hell. I hope Dooley lets him sling it around, because that is their best chance. Both of those WR's are special also.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah he looked amazing.

But can't take away some of the awesome catches both Hunter and Da'Rick made yesterday. They look badarse as well.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bray was mighty impressive yesterday. Probably the best QB in the SEC.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

next week will be his and UT's biggest challenge against Florida. They did what they were suppose to do in beating Montana and Cincy

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fair enough, that FG game is always huge in the SECE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar