Tyrann Mathieu

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ontario Titan, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

would NOT take a chance and do NOT want another player like him to come to the Titans

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I actually think he's a better version of Cortland. His return skills alone rank him higher in my mind than CF. Plus, if you've watched him play for LSU, there was just something about the way he played that he was ALWAYS around the ball and ALWAYS seemed to create turnovers. I'd use our first 3rd rounder on him, if nobody takes a chance on him in the 2nd.

Also, another plus to drafting him would be we could cut Mariani and Reynaud. That opens up two spots on the roster where we could carry a project of an offensive lineman, an extra DT, or an extra WR.

3. Anders

Anders Starter

Haha sorry, im not from workaholics!! although my name is Anders..

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I think we should know by now that guys like the Badger don't change. All the talent in the world couldn't keep him off the pipe in college. If you give this dude a pile of money, what do you think is the first thing he's gonna do with it ? Roll a fatty and watch his cares roll away.

He was already mouthy and disrespectful to actual players in the NFL with his talk on how he was gonna handle this guy and this guy. Please, we don't need to go there. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . .

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Haven't we learned our lesson already. Just say no.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I read the article in the most recent ESPN the Magazine. He was portrayed to be a headcase.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

because he is

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, but generally these pieces are fluff articles on how everything is great now and they are working so hard. This article talked about him walking alone on the highway at night, fiending for wee.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

10. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I would rather take a chance on Darick Rogers

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar