Tyrod and the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

That makes no sense. Moving back means MORE PICKS which is what you want in a good draft class. Last year there was a significant drop off after 8, this year there could be 20 top players with similar grades.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

No need to move back. And anyways I think the Bills go after Romo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dangermode

I think more and more that Rex is gone after this season. If that's the case, the new coach will probably want to get HIS guy. That could mean a modest trade up to get one of the top QB prospects, especially if we stay one pick ahead of the rival Jets. The Bills have plenty of talent so it's not like they NEED to keep their 2nd rounder. Plus Shaq Lawson and Reggie Ragland will be essentially rookies added to the mix next year.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Jerry Jones would be an idiot to not auction off Romo to the highest bidder. There are a ton of teams that need QB help in a bad way and not a whole bunch of options out there. Romo counts 24 mil against the cap next yr as well.

This is a horrible draft to need a QB. I'm not sure that I'd give any of them 1st rnd grades at this point.

I think the Cowboys could get multiple draft picks for Romo.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Thank god then we did not wait until this year to address the RT position............. like some fans wanted to do

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

There is still time for underclassmen to boost the position somewhat but as of right now....eeshh.

Admittedly I wanted to wait on RT. Not until this year's draft but later last year. I thought Conklin would struggle with speed. Damn was I wrong. We're set up nicely this draft as it's quite deep at a few positions of need such as TE, CB, S, ILB at the top is solid too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dangermode

Bills said today they will NOT bring Tyrod back. If they decide they like one of the QBS in this class and want to swoop ahead of their rival Jets at 6, we are in prime position st 5. I would happily move back to 10 and pick up a second in the process. I'm telling yall, the stars are aligning for this trade :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Any of the top QBs better than Jimmy G?
    They could get him for a 2nd.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We'll probably have to wait until the media hypes up an undeserving QB for a while. Probably after the combine. I think that will happen, can only hope the Bills will make that trade. Either way they give up a second (assuming jimmy G goes for a second only) but I'd rather have it than NE and Buffalo may feel the same way.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Good point about giving division team their 2nd and I'm sure NE would rather Jimmy G go outside division as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar