U Play GM - Titans # 1 Need?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We just need depth that can contribute.. Too early to be asking this question.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We need help our defensive line, offensive line (x2), and Safety. Also, we could use depth at wideout.

I would like to see us go:
    1: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
    2. Ben Jones, OC, Georgia
    3. Ray Ray Armstrong, Miami
    4. Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami

Add in Ben Grubbs or Carl Nicks in FA and we'd be golden.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Seriously doubt they'd leave there teams for the Titans. Especially with all the FAs we have, I doubt we'll be signing any big name FAs (sadly). Although, it is Munchaks team now, maybe he'll ask for us to target some outside players more.

It would be AWESOME to land one of those guys though!

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Xpmar9x, you're one of the better dudes on here, but you need to give up the hope of getting Justin Blackmon.

I love the guy, but there is no way we get him. If you want a WR in the next draft, you better hope for Alshon Jeffery or Michael Floyd. Blackmon won't make it out the top 5.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We need to address either Center or Guard in FA and then draft whichever we don't sign. I'd be okay with grabbing ether Hardwick, SD, or Gurode, BAL, but If we go into the season with Harris and Amano as our C/G or LG/RG we are screwed.

I don't think NO will resign Nicks though they just resigned Evens last season and they have to resign Coltson + some others.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

safety's the biggest need for us along with a DE... we need some sort of consistency in the defense... i dont know how much of this i can take... weak one week, awesome the next... every game i go in with expectations from the last week of either being totally lame... or totally awesome.... and they do the exact opposite.... it's frustrating!!!

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

#! need a new offensive coordinator!
    #2 need WR!

8. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

I'd personally take the unsexy picks and draft BPA along both lines. Take control upfront on both sides of the ball, and I think the rest will iron out.

Outside of that, like most agree, find us another LB, SS, and WR, we should be good to go.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I just fired Munchak in my madden franchise... #winning

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why do we still have people talking about drafting a RB? CJ is playing well now and Ringer has a year left in his contract. Harper can play.

Seems to me that RB is set for the next few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar