U.S. Open 2012

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Tiger is tied for 3rd at -1

Bubba and Phil are way down the leaderboard. Bubba is in 139th place at +8, and Phil being in 122nd place at +6. Bad start for these two.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It'd be cool if Tiger ever played well when I watch.

Over all these years, I've never seen him do anything but look mediocre any time I've tuned in. Granted, it's not often because I usually sleep fine without it.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Crazy course with the early fog and how hard 1-6 are. Had a feeling Furyk would do well because this course seems to really benefit the consistent driver regardless of length. And short game.

Should be a good finish, no one under par currently.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Regular tournaments where everyone hits 8 irons at the flag and it comes down to a putting contests are boring.

Love seeing the best grind it out at the US and the British. Also love the primetime finishes!

5. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

[ame]http://youtu.be/7DXErtWphrQ[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That golfer came off as a douche. Jail cell?

For going AWAAAUU! AAWAAAUU! ?

Please. I'll do that sh** in a cop's face TONIGHT!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He really did come off like a douche. "enjoy the jail cell PAAAL.... nyuk, nyuk, har-de-har.." Frkn dork.

That dude in the hat was funny as hell. What the hell was that jungle bird call?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar