UCLA at UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Anyone going this Saturday? I'll be there early, most likely Bar Knoxville...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bar Knoxville? Oh Hoffa, say it ain't so...

It's been a couple of years, but that place was terrible! At least go to BWW or whatever they've put in where O'Charleys used to be...

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Would love to be there but unfortunately can't make it.

Should be a beat down though.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I doubt this game will be a blow out like last week was.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Tennessee wins by at least 14. Book it.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I hope so. The line is -10.5 for UT.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol

Didn't they lose last year? And they're worse this year. Maybe UCLA is worse too, I don't know. But I definitely wouldn't bet on UT winning against them.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

They lost last year because of terrible playcalling by Dave Clawsen. They were averaging nearly 6 yards per rush in the game, but decided to abandon the run in the 2nd half...makes a ton of sense. Tennessee was the better team then and they are the better team now.

UT has significantly improved from last year. A Phillip Fulmer coached team would not have man-handled WKU the way they did. Couple that with the fact that UCLA has a first year QB starting in front of 100,000 screaming idiots and the fact that they have a very suspect oline (SD State had 12 TFL against them)...looks like a recipe for a solid win for UT.

The only problem will be the offense..I don't know much about UCLA's defense and whether or not UT can move the ball on them. But I doubt the Bruins score more than 14.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]

..Did you just..say..UT is worse this year than last year? ...Err. I'm just gonna let the cat do the talkin' for me, speechless.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

UT IS worse than last year. They lost 2 of their best receivers due to injury. Otherwise, they're not much different.

Oh... but they put up 60 points against WKU. So they must be really really good now! haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar