UDF Wishlist

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

Nice pickup in Tom Wort, he went to my high school and I had classes with his younger brother. Single handedly got us the state championship his sophomore year.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jack Doyle = Craig Stephens.... but far better value. And honestly, probably a better blocker.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The Rams snapped up Philip Lutzenkirchen right after the draft. he was the highest rated ufa.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Come on man, unfa almost always make the practice squad not the regular roster.

You would pass on a nice prospect for that reason?

And why get rid of Nate or Williams when you have Mariani who is not a WR at all and Hawkins?

As it is we signed 2 unfa WRs.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I hope everybody understands that these unfa would most likely be practice squad players for at least one year? We need not have a roster spot available for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar