UDFA signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I have no idea what you are talking about. Supporting a player isn't about unconditional loyalty and love. Anyone who has ever coached knows that.

But you know that too. The fact that our #2 pick was Mariota makes my case more than anything I could type here.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ok so lets get this straight.

whiz-mett will get his chance.

me-mett will get his chance

im a crybaby and whiz isnt? k. got it dude

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Whis outright called Mett a backup. And then qualified his statement of "getting a chance" by saying QBs get hurt. He's trying to support both players.

You, like a sad little man, are clinging to any hope that Mariota will not make it and Mett will come out on top, which is the same as rooting against the entire franchise at this point.

All of which flies in the face of what you said you would do. Plenty of people hated the pick, but only the select few are so butthurt they have to complain 24/7.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

im not clinging to hope mariota wont make it fool. i said mett will get his chance. whiz said mett will get his chance. is whiz rooting against the entire franchise??????? i also said hed likely get a chance cuz mariota will get hurt...if you would of read.

so the only reasonable conclusion is you think whiz hates mariota and wants the franchise to suck. wow man, thats sad.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

And this is why I don't argue with you, lol. Thanks for reminding me. I'll just go back to baby pictures when you act like one.

6. 520

why cuz you know im right. there is literally 0 difference between what i and whiz said, but whiz is supportive and im a crybaby. k. seems to me youre so threatened by mett just seeing his name makes you cry like a lil baby.

"mett...no he cant take my mariotas job...waaaaaaahhhhhh."

7. 520

oh and quick question.......who was the unquestioned starter at this time last year?? who was starting midseason.....hmmm......

ftr go mariota!

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Answer this question very carefully: If I give it a quick search, I can't find anything on this forum after Thursday with you complaining about Mariota?

Quit acting like the complaint I cherry picked was an anomaly.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah, and since Locker fell apart, we went 2-14.

Rooting against Mariota is rooting against the franchise. It isn't that complicated, really.

10. 520

i dont believe i have complained at all. all i said was its likey mett will be the starter in a few years....and mett will get his chance. being a starter in a few years could be due to injury...and mett getting his chance could be due to injury...tho WHIZ did say mett will get work with the ones...

so no i havent complained.

i havent been like "**** i hate mariota whys he a titan aaaahhhh fml"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar