UFC 88 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alpha-Centuri, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

This was a great card, and the two men I wanted to win won "Rashad and Rich"

That hit by Rashad to knock out Liddell was ridiculous... I've never seen Liddell hit like that, nor Rashad hit that hard. Chuck was out before he touched the ground. Great fight overall :thumb:
    I do the ufc.com pick em' and I went 7-2, (thought carneiro and brown would win :( )... Highest oercent i've ever gotten sad to admit haha

My adrinaline is still pumping from that hit! Knockout of the year.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ehhh....its was an OK card IMO. Chuck got ROCKKKKEDDDDD!!! Evans put all he had in the punch and hit him on the button. If I was Chuck I wouldnt fight again.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was bummed I missed it.

Who is Evans likely to fight next?

Off topic, but I'm real excited to see Cotoure vs. Brock Lesnar. And the winner fights Nogera/Mir victor. I don't think Lesnar deserves it, but I want to see how Randy is going to handle the big freak.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Any time Liddell loses, it's a good night. And I'm not much of a UFC fan.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

To answer my own question... Evans will fight Forrest Griffin for the title next. That will be a good one.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I really dont like Evans or Forrest.

I am predicting that LESNER with be a good fight with couture. Randy can win if he can submit Lesner. LESNER IS HUGE and getting better. It will be interesting and I will watch that one.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just want to see Brett Rogers destroy Kimbo Slice. Whenever, and however it happens. Doubt Kimbo's hype squad allows that fight to go down this early though. They're going to milk that cow for all it's worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar