Ugghhh- Keep Pac or Trade Pac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Feb 1, 2008.

?

Keep Pac or Trade Pac immediately

Poll closed Feb 11, 2008.
  1. Keep Pac

35 vote(s)
    66.0%
  2. Trade Pac immediately

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think we almost have to keep him right now. He was becoming a shutdown corner as well as a great returner, I'd put him in the top five in the league in both categories. Also his trade value is so low right now because of the gamble anyone would be taking by putting him on their roster that there's no way we'd get near his true value in a trade.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'll take Marion Barber please.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why would you keep someone when you can't rely on them? Not only do we not know if he'll get into more trouble in the future, but he'll have been off the field for over 18 months when next season starts, can he really still be at his best, not to mention improving his game... To me, there is almost no downside to trading him. I'd take a 4th, gladly.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He may be a moron but when he's on the field he can be a game changer.

Anything less than a 2nd round pick or I'd take the risk of keeping him because his current contract isn't expensive. A 2nd or above or a player we can start like Patrick Crayton & I ship him out ASAP.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I think you have to trade him at this point. I'm not sure Nashville wants him back. What kind of reaction does he get when he runs out of the tunnel opening day nest season? On the field he is great. Off the field he is a black eye on the franchise and would be a constant subject of conversation for every commentator calling our games. I just really don't wanna hear about him anymore.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Your sending a message either way, one message is that we want a clean team, one is that we want a winning team, which do you weant, all I know is that when I play I play to win

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Bring Pac back!

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I don't get the sense that public perception is the problem at all.

If Adam Jones made any public statements that indicated that he now understands that the ATL streetlife in which he grew up is not something he wants to carry with him any further in life, then the public perception problem would be instantly cured.

But he doesn't have the wits or the yarbles to come out and make such a claim.

If he did, then he would be a positive example for those "back in the hood" by making plain that there is nothing good about those unfortunate circumstances. That no one should deliberately cling to that lifestyle.
    That climbing up and out is the goal, and not being the biggest thug on the street.

As long as he keeps on foot in "the life" then he should have both his feet kicked out of the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar