Ugh, More Negative's From The ''Experts''

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

"But I cannot see the Titans being a very good team at all."

We'll see.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jeff Fisher is an elite coach and he has put together a fantastic staff with Jim Schwartz, Norm Chow, Dave McGinnis, Mike Munchak and Jim Washburn.

shows what he knows

3. ''Tennesse never properly replaced Drew Bennett, who left for greener pastures in St. Louis.''

I thought the rams played on turf...

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

^ LOL

What does he mean never replaced Drew Bennett?

Replaced what? An "OK" receiver who cant catch a ball to save his life?

BJ > Bennett

5. Bennett was our #1 reciever, that doesn't mean he is a starting reciever anywhere else, he is right in that we 'haven't replaced him', because he doesn't think the receivers we drafted are up to the standard to Drew...

6. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

the dadgum season hasn't started yet!!!!!!!!!!!

yet AGAIN i will use the cardinals as an example, when they got Edge and a couple of good draft picks, they <u>Projected</u> them to win the superbowl.
    now they're projecting us to be horrible when we've had like 1 mini-camp

these so called "experts" are predictable

7. critics are like a woman on P.M.S. they just talk just to hear themselves!!!!! I hate critics I mean look @ Merril Hoge on V.Y. last year he was ***** backwards about his stats and figures on V.Y, so for these guys to put something on paper cause they have a quota to get, I say we'll see like my boy above I'm very optimistic about this team and what we are capable of so keep talking about us it's just adding fuel to the fire in my eyes.

8. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Wait I thought we were still hiding Vince.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Well not going to lie but I agree with some things he mentioned particularly about not getting Henry a contract and not getting Fish a contract and that MR sucks as a GM.

Listen I like Fisher he's a good coach a great motivator but he has to let the personal side of the game go and start the better man.

MR needs to be slapped around a couple times by VY and Griff needs to tell him he's a stud at FS.

I like Chris Henry a lot as you can tell by my sig he's a bright young kid with the attitude, work ethic, and desire to be great and a hell of a physical speciman but nothing is a sure thing in the NFL. Travis was proven and had a phenomenol year why not dish out 8 million I mean we had the 4th highest cap or something around there come on MR step up and sign Jacob Bell please he's not asking for 10 million just open your pocket a little bit and pay them what they are due.

I think this offseason sucked form what we could have done. Everyone can keep talking about aww yeah he didn't put us in cap trouble blah....blah. The Patriots are known as a tight team money wise. Look what they did Stallworth, Adalius thomas, and 2 first round picks thye play to win now last year they cut a few but they have such a good coaching staff unlike ours Schwartz mainly to be great every year. We don't yet VY will carry us to some wins but how will our D be improved for 32....? we added Scott and Fowler yay! Not really we signed 2 backups let's celebrateand that 32 year old CB that is slow and will play maybe 2 decent years here...Wow. Nothing to make you say oh yeah that's going to put us over the hump and on top.

If you ask me I see us at best as a 8-8 maybe 7-9 team why no improvement.
    VY will improve, BJ will improve, LW well who knows his drive doesn't seem to be but I'll wait it out Henry could be our starter a rookie RB. TE's Troupe sucked last year Scaife was the only viable option there. O-Line is solid again major plus.

Defensively our D-Line got worse......Robaire gone doesn't help, Fat Al does nothing we played better without him and he's a headache, Tony Brown did above average as did KVB but double teams lowered his tackle and sack total, while Laboy and Odom continue to dissapoint. Hopefull Antonio Johnson or Ford develop quicker than expected.

LB's the only real ? is Tulloch the real deal? He should start over Fowler I like his potential hopefully he doesn't have the sophmore slump. OLB depth is needed. I have a ? why did we pay a fricken backup MLB more money than Henry wanted. Henry wanted 8 million......MR that's a bit high Travis how about 1.5 million and a 500 thousand dollar singing bonus....TH oh hold on Broncos just called. MR man Fowler looks like one heck of a special teamer lets nab him for 13 million.

Anyway Secondary is a mess Pac is suspended and LT will start cuz Fish loves and we drafted a S at 19 ovr. to make him a CB good one. Well My ramble is done and I'm pissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar