Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

UNC Guard Jon Cooper drawing heavy interest from Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    Good, I think
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    I could live with this, Cooper is up there with me.
  4. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    After watching these vids, I am convinced that Cooper is a better player for the Titans than Warmack.

Warmack:

Cooper:
    Fry, J Falk, cdubbs2121 and 1 other person high five this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,856
    He should be drawing this much interest.He is better thank Warmack and better for our team. Warmack still an animal though, let's not get it twisted.
  6. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    I've been saying it all along. Cooper is the Titans kind of guy. I say they go for him over Warmack. Don't see any guards going before 10.
  7. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $741
    I believe we are moving more to a power scheme and this is where Warmack excels. He is the mauler at guard that we have been missing since the Benji Olson/ Zach Piller days. Cooper is a quality player, but I believe we signed our athletic guard the first day of free agency. Now we need to put a monster at the other guard spot.
    Just Win Baby and Carp high five this.
  8. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    I have read that we ran a more power scheme under Palmer and are moving back to the zone scheme we ran under Dinger now that Loggains is in command.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,856
    I don't think Warmack is much more powerful than Cooper. People see that Cooper is faster so they assume he must also be weaker.He isn't. Warmack gets blown up just as much it's just that for some reason it's not talked about. Also the ability to get to the second level is crucial in any running scheme you implement. Warmack struggled to make those blocks in college, Cooper excelled at it. In the NFL where the game is much faster, I expect Warmack to miss even more of those blocks. Cooper can get blown back but he's a gamer and will adjust, watch the Maryland tape for proof.
    pepsidriver24 high fives this.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    The play at 1:40 is insane