Underclassmen Deceleration Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by BeastBullock, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastBullock

BeastBullock Rookie

Let's make this the official underclassmen thread for 2016. Discuss each player as they declare, and how they could fit in with the Titans.

Here is a tracker if you want to see who has declared so far.

A pair of SEC OT's, Jerald Hawkins and Shon Coleman, just declared. They are in the 1st-2nd range right near our 2nd round pick. What do you think of grabbing them if we pass on Tunsil?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know you spelled your name wrong?

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Why would the underclass decelerate? Speed is a priority in football.

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Damn, just delete this **** man. New profile, username...just start over fresh. No one will know. Make this thread again in a few weeks and we won't say anything...

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. BeastBullock

BeastBullock Rookie

Hahaha, I blame deceleration on my autocorrect.

Bullock is my middle name guys, not referring to the legendary Keith Bulluck.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. BeastBullock

BeastBullock Rookie

Come on people, rant about our offensive line and which RT we should take at the top of Round 2.

I like Jason Spriggs more than Hawkins, but not more than Coleman personally. At 34 I feel like OL is definitely in play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar