Undrafted Rookie Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

How do you retire after 16 days in the NFL? Wouldn't exactly call that a retirement.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Well that sucks, was hoping our return game would get a boost

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I just run,” Berry said after the Volunteers 52-21 win over Kentucky. “It’s kind of just a feeling. Just run to open grass. The return team does a great job of getting their leverage and just making it easy for me, to be honest. All I do is run.

Or maybe this guy 21613279.jpg

4. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

We talking about on the field tho dude.... All 3 were beasts on the field.... And Vick wasn't fighting dogs it was his family. It was HIS property... He ate the charge cuz of who he was. And you seem a little racist. What about the white NFL players that get in trouble are they turds too?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I really like how tall all this UFA are Hopely one or two stick

6. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

1. Don't call me a racist when you don't honestly know me.
    2. As I said, I don't care if you are Joe Montana on the field if you're Charles Manson off the field.
    3. Any man who raises a hand against a woman is a POS. Any human being who ALLOWS animals to be tortured is a POS.
    4. I don't care if a person is black, white, asian, latino or any of the 25 thousand other ethnic groups, show me respect an it will be returned. Disrespect me and that will also be returned. Fact is people are people regardless of color and any joker making claims one race is superior to another is just another POS.
    5. I didn't even bring race into the conversation... pretty sure that says more about you than it does me in this context.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Being a fan for the Titans isn't a piece of cake either.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You're stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar