Uneducated and Ignorant Miami Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rwysman, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

Today i attended the game with my 15 year old cousin because we our both titan fans and he has never been to a game and we live about 4 hours from miami so why not. But after today i wouldn't care if i never came back. You have the regular heckling that goes on at visiting stadiums and you have the people who take it to far. One guy was drunk following me and my cousin we were wearing vince young jerseys and he was saying things like vince is nothing but a ni**** that can run the ball and can't throw. Then he was following me and my younger cousin saying the most ridiculous things so when we got outside the stadium i said something to him and got in a argument with him and you could tell he knew nothing about football and said "The only good player on the titans is Chad Johnson". At this point all i could do is laugh and walk away.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's seems like 95% of NFL fans are complete idiots. If you ever look at places like yahoo comments on nfl articles you will get the same kind of idiots which makes me appreciate a site like this where everyone is actually 50x more knowledgeable. For instance tons of people on the titans games recaps when they lose in the comments are people saying Vince is horrible and hes one of the worst qbs in the nfl. :irked:

3. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

when cortland was covering brandon marshall all the dolphin fans behind me were saying do you see the size difference he has just throw it up to him and then finny picked it and i just kept to my self and laughed.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You should've told him to say that to VY's and Vick's faces. They're both known for their running capabilities, yet they're #1 and #2 in PASSER rating.

Drunk or not, that stuff is uncalled for just like when I was in Pittsburgh and they made fun of McNair for getting murdered. They cry when a yellow towel is stomped and laugh when a popular, fan favorite NFL player gets murdered. God bless the state of Pennsylvania. What a POS.

I've never heckled an opposing fan. Usually the people doing the heckling have 2 inch shlongs and no life. Just sayin'. Pretty much a fact.

How many teeth did this particular fan you speak of have?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

he had a full set of teeth but his friend didn't lol.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

This thread just cracks me up :)

7. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

You should've killed him.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Miami fans are jerks it was pretty hard specially after the game.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I was at the game yesterday too, I've lived in South Fl since 1989 (Palm Beach Gardens) and I've never been to a game in Miami...it sucks down there. I'm from Nashville originally and still have a home and a branch office for my business up there so I'm up there almost every week and would obviously much rather watch a game at LP. I didn't have any trouble with the fans though, actually I was surprised at how many Titans fans there were around me. South Florida these days is mostly a bunch of rude, New Yorkers that hate life! I always joke that I moved to Florida when it was still part of the south...lol

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Miami is one of the worst sports cities in America. Just the other day I had read that even the Heat game hadn't sold out. They're getting a new baseball stadium for some reason even though they don't deserve it and they go to Dolphins game just to party and listen to Jimmy Buffet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar