Uniform change?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Since the draft, there has been some speculation that the Titans would make the light blue jerseys the primary home jerseys and the navy jerseys would become the alternates (fueled by the fact that the rookies held up light blue jerseys and CJ even wore his to the rookie photo shoot).

It now seems like this is the case. The Titans Pro Shop lists the light blue as the primary. It's like that all throughout the site:

http://www.titansproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nCategoryID=7&nObjGroupID=383&sAuxTitle=Authentic

As a quick disclaimer, I'll just add (for the 50th time) that there is a 0% chance that red jerseys will be worn.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I'm down with that, Although I really like the all dark blue uniform.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Light Blue on Light Blue is my favorite, I was disappointed we didn't wear them last season. I would love to see the Alternates become Regular and Regulars become Alternate. I am not a Fan of the Dark Blue on White pants though.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:lol2:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sweet. I think this is so they can get by with switching jerseys more often, like they say they want to.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

They will still only be allowed to wear their alternates twice a year. That league rule has been around for years and it's not changing.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So no red jersey?:grrhee:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Someone should tell the FO that, since they're wanting to "switch up" so much.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I can only hope we don't bring those hideous Dark Blue on Light Blue pants out like we did last season....Those things were an abomination to style around the country...

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I like the light blue better anyway, I think it is a good move.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar