Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Uniform concepts(subject outside of losing.)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LosingBy3, Dec 9, 2013.

?

Do the titans need a uniform change?

Yes 18 vote(s) 60.0%
No 2 vote(s) 6.7%
I don't care 2 vote(s) 6.7%
FIRE MUNCHAK! 8 vote(s) 26.7%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

    Reynaud
    Messages:
    9,128
    Moolah:
    $22,517
    Uniforms tend to look a lot cooler when they're not on losers. That's why ours has looked so horrible for the past few years.

    I personally liked in in the VY era when we had the million color combos with the pants and jersey swaps.
    #11
    • Tip Jar Donor

    Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

    Pollard
    Messages:
    14,648
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    Ugh - that was the worst. The baby blue over baby blue was the most hideous 70's American League Baseball look imaginable.
    Uniforms should be "uniform".

    [IMG]

  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

    Brown
    Messages:
    5,147
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    With the new "era" that's about to happen (new ownership, new coach, new QB) and declining fan interest, it's inevitable the Titans will get a uniform overhaul in the next few years.

    I'd give it a 40% chance of being an upgrade and a 60% chance of being a Jaguars-esque disaster. Nike will go nuts on a team like the Titans with no real history to preserve.

    People will need to be patient. New uniforms take a couple of years. You need to apply to do it, then there is a lengthy design phase and finally the unveiling. Not happening in 2014. Maybe not even 2015. (Unless there is something already in the pipeline that we don't know about, but news would have probably leaked.)
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

    Martin
    Messages:
    27,432
    Moolah:
    $15,246

    Their logo is just stupid. The uniforms are ok, I think.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

    Martin
    Messages:
    27,432
    Moolah:
    $15,246

    I could see them going very Boise State with us. And I'm perfectly fine with that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

    Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

    Pollard
    Messages:
    14,648
    Moolah:
    $3,602

    The one that looks all Broncos or the one that looks all Seahawks, or the one that looks all Giants or the one that looks all 60's Packers?
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

    Martin
    Messages:
    27,432
    Moolah:
    $15,246
    [IMG]

    Like that. Helmet-wise, at least.
    • Tip Jar Donor

    Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

    Pollard
    Messages:
    14,648
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    There are worse out there. Anything is an improvement over the current Titans helmet.
    I could live with a one-sided over-sized emblem - in hopes that TN is the only team that did it.

    GoT high fives this.
  6. 520 Starter

    Messages:
    6,075
    Moolah:
    $5,162
    you would post a rear view picture
    GoT high fives this.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

    Martin
    Messages:
    27,432
    Moolah:
    $15,246
    It's a tight end.

    My favorite. Mmmmm..

Share This Page