Union struck a compromise on personal conduct policy during lockout

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitan277, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

No commish should have that kind of power. I would be contacting my lawyer immediately and sue all of them.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

omg this guy is inviting a PR fire storm.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well Britt is pretty real stupid and deserves punishment.

Fine him and the other 7 and be done with it.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There needs to be a discipline committee of some kind.

This whole Judge, Jury and Executioner thing needs to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 7
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Prefacing here that I think that it is wrong that some offenders are let off the hook while others are tossed under the bus....

Why are we blaming Goodell here? He only asked for this. It was the group of people that later re-formed into the union that actually AGREED to this.

Place the blame where it lays....

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I'm sick of the touchy feely BS. The idiot players know the rules, with the blessing and abilities they have they should cherish playing in the NFL. Stop blaming RG for their mistakes. As stated before Britt is an apparent fool, pthug was a friggin criminal for crying out loud. RG serves at the owners pleasure, they OWN the league. So far I have not disagreed with one single thing he has done. I personally would rather be a fan where I didn't have to wonder who the next idiot player was that was going to punch his wife/gf, carry a loaded weapon where it's not allowed, get a dui, get caught with drugs, run from the police, take performance enhancing drugs, or any other of a long list of stupidity from people being paid fortunes to play a kids game.

P.S. This writer is a idiot also, something to the effect that you can't expect players to behave if they are not allowed to work????? I am tiring of fools very quickly.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I find it funny that you could be suspended for a helmet to helmet hit that may very well have been completely accidental, but if you rip your opponents helmet off and punch him in the head multiple times, it's okay as long as you're a star and the player you did it too is known for annoying people on the field. Did anyone seriously agree with that?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with you on that. Both Johnson AND Finnegan deserved to be fined heavily and suspended at least one game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar