Universal Truths (this may hurt)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

More like they need to TITAN UP and sell the team to somebody who gives a damn.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Such as myself.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's a bit meaningless if players aren't coming.

4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

It's because while the Titans need solid, ready to play draft picks, Webster is trying to "be a genius" by drafting guys nobody in their right mind draft when they have the needs to Titans have and hoping they turn into something great. Hunter, DBG, and guys like that are guys teams like the Patriots can draft.

Websterthinks he's some sort of hot shot that's going to draft the next Richard Sherman with every pick, and he's going to be revered in the NFL. The truth is, he's consistently drafting guys that are 2-3 years away and ruining them by making them an intricate part to the team before they are ready.

You keep 4 receivers on your roster, and 2 of them should not even be on the field. Someone is that idiot.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

I agree. This whole "diamond in the rough" bit doesn't happen as often as people think. That's very true about New England. Almost everyone they get is going to play from day one.

Webster needs to be fired too while we're at it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Our wr's stand out more when they are needed......both 6'-4" monsters. One can't catch and the other one doesn't know the playbook and looks clueless most of the time.

We should run more ACE sets with Delanie and Coffman/Supernaw. We can run more out of this set and have our best receiving weapons out there.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I often wonder if NFL personnel people overvalue height at the WR position. How many 6'4" receivers do we really see doing that well?

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I don't care if they're tall...I just want them to GO AFTER THE DAMN FOOTBALL!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

But as a coach, you have him run slants/hitch and fade-stops. Keep it simple you frigging genius Whiz. You've got two guys that can run straight by people and body people up, and you want these guys as inexperienced WRs to run sophisticated routes. Play to your players strengths.

Blows my mind how badly Whiz outcoaches himself. He wants to call these guys out for not running the right depths on dig routes, but can't call a simple smash or stick route? Facking stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar