Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Unsung Titans Heroes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MJTitans, Nov 10, 2008.

?

Who is your unsung hero after 9 games?

Dave Ball 1 vote(s) 3.1%
Vincent Fuller 6 vote(s) 18.8%
Eric King 5 vote(s) 15.6%
Jake Scott 3 vote(s) 9.4%
Lavelle Hawkins 1 vote(s) 3.1%
Stephen Tulloch 10 vote(s) 31.3%
Other 6 vote(s) 18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    I didn't like him punting to Hester, could have turned the game around very easily...
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Hester lost his swagger. He's been exposed, thus, his career as a dominate returner are kind of over. Once teams figured out that Vince Young could run like Forrest Gump, guess what? They put a spy on him and he couldn't run anymore.
  3. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    I voted for Eric king.....solid in pass coverage and an excellent tackler....see houston game.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    i don't think king has played enough to get the vote. less than an entire game isn't enough of a sample size.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Can I select "all the above"?

It seems every week we're talking about someone else stepping up and making a play.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $523
    I agree. Ball,Brown & Vickerson might be the best budget linemen in football.Outstanding production from almost zero cost.
  5. Bobo Guest

Lol I guess so. I like Eugene, and definitely don't think he's bad. I want to see him get a shot at C sometime....only problem is Mawae is signed through next season and that's when Eugene's contract ends too, I think.

And I almost forgot to answer the original question :bonk2: Some good candidates here, but I'll say David Ball. I kinda doubted him when he made the squad, thought he was so-so in preseason (up until the last game IIRC?). He's done a solid job when in.
  6. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Carr is so unsung he hasn't even been mentioned in this thread...

He is 2nd in the NFL on KOR average. This is huge to our Fisherball ball control fetish.
    3 people high five this.
  7. A Fightin'Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

Just beat me too it.

I agree. Carr is giving us good field position nearly every kickoff and gets very little in the way of recognition.
  8. cayal Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Very good point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.