Upcoming changes for goTitans.com

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I think you has some type of curse on me:ha:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You're not a regular anymore at the tailgates. I smite thee!

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ewker, sometimes if you have malware running in the background, it can hinder performance and make it difficult to access certain websites. There is a program called rKill which is distributed by BleepingComputer.com that once you open the program, it kills any process in the background that is related to malware. I would try that, then try coming back to the site and see if that helps. If it does help, that means you have some sort of malware on your machine that you will need to get cleaned up. If it doesn't help, see if you have a computer wiz in the family that may be able to help you out. I'd be interested in seeing a tracert (TraceRoute) report from your machine to the servers here to see exactly what is happening. Good luck in getting these issues fixed. You can PM me if you think I can be of service.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Ewker, ,maybe you should get a Mac...

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sounds good to me.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Gunny, do you ever go to Mt Hotham?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nope, why?

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

ah just wondering... I have this iPhone webcam app that randomly selects cams around the world that you can view/control. I kept seeing this one cam where a big nasty spider kept climbing into the lens so I watched it for a few days and discovered some road signs and I eventually determined it was a resort cam from Mt. Hotham, which I had never heard of before.. My friends in Melbourne said they never go there either. Just caught my interest but I can't get any feedback on whether its a cool place etc....

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BTW TJ, I know I'm probably not the first to mention it, but I wouldn't miss anything if the landing page for GoTitans.com was simply http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar