Updated Conference Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Nov 19, 2012.

1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

We would be number 6 if it wasn't for the NFL's classy refs. I could tell on that refs face that he knew the calls he was making were bs. I will never get over how bad the officiating is to our team. Don't expect Goodell's minions to let the Bills beat Luck. Automatic Brady treatment is disgusting.
  2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

We would be number 6 if it wasn't for the NFL's classy refs. I could tell on that refs face that he knew the calls he was making were bs. I will never get over how bad the officiating is to our team. Don't expect Goodell's minions to let the Bills beat Luck. Automatic Brady treatment is disgusting.
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Tapatalk WOW!!!
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Nice thread, broke it down very well knowing what our opposition have left. As for my self, I'd love to make the playoffs. Any other year, I'd say forget about it at 4-6. This year, who has any idea, this season has been a mess, especially the AFC. If we win against the jags, and somehow upset the cows and get to 6-6, Then I'd be feeling pretty damned confident.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was bored last night haha but idk maybe just keep it updated in this thread.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

If Pittsburgh get Big Ben back their schedule isn't really that hard.​
  8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

The only downside of going to the playoffs is Munchack is back next year and possibly gets an extension since his contract runs out next year
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

If Munch gets this team turned around and playing hard enough to get into the playoffs, he by all means should be back next year.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

uhhhhh

and what good did that do us, exactly?