Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Updated Conference Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Nov 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $445
    We would be number 6 if it wasn't for the NFL's classy refs. I could tell on that refs face that he knew the calls he was making were bs. I will never get over how bad the officiating is to our team. Don't expect Goodell's minions to let the Bills beat Luck. Automatic Brady treatment is disgusting.
  2. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $445
    We would be number 6 if it wasn't for the NFL's classy refs. I could tell on that refs face that he knew the calls he was making were bs. I will never get over how bad the officiating is to our team. Don't expect Goodell's minions to let the Bills beat Luck. Automatic Brady treatment is disgusting.
  3. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $445
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $445
    Tapatalk WOW!!!
  5. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Nice thread, broke it down very well knowing what our opposition have left. As for my self, I'd love to make the playoffs. Any other year, I'd say forget about it at 4-6. This year, who has any idea, this season has been a mess, especially the AFC. If we win against the jags, and somehow upset the cows and get to 6-6, Then I'd be feeling pretty damned confident.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I was bored last night haha but idk maybe just keep it updated in this thread.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    If Pittsburgh get Big Ben back their schedule isn't really that hard.
  7. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    The only downside of going to the playoffs is Munchack is back next year and possibly gets an extension since his contract runs out next year
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,503
    If Munch gets this team turned around and playing hard enough to get into the playoffs, he by all means should be back next year.
    Titan43 and CJtheBeast high five this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,176
    uhhhhh

and what good did that do us, exactly?