Updated Conference Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

We would be number 6 if it wasn't for the NFL's classy refs. I could tell on that refs face that he knew the calls he was making were bs. I will never get over how bad the officiating is to our team. Don't expect Goodell's minions to let the Bills beat Luck. Automatic Brady treatment is disgusting.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

We would be number 6 if it wasn't for the NFL's classy refs. I could tell on that refs face that he knew the calls he was making were bs. I will never get over how bad the officiating is to our team. Don't expect Goodell's minions to let the Bills beat Luck. Automatic Brady treatment is disgusting.

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Tapatalk WOW!!!

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Nice thread, broke it down very well knowing what our opposition have left. As for my self, I'd love to make the playoffs. Any other year, I'd say forget about it at 4-6. This year, who has any idea, this season has been a mess, especially the AFC. If we win against the jags, and somehow upset the cows and get to 6-6, Then I'd be feeling pretty damned confident.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was bored last night haha but idk maybe just keep it updated in this thread.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Pittsburgh get Big Ben back their schedule isn't really that hard.​

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

The only downside of going to the playoffs is Munchack is back next year and possibly gets an extension since his contract runs out next year

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If Munch gets this team turned around and playing hard enough to get into the playoffs, he by all means should be back next year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

uhhhhh

and what good did that do us, exactly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar