Updated Conference Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Steelers are going into Cleveland to play a very game Browns team with their emergency QB and patchwork everything. Then, Ravens in Baltimore. They could easily go on a 3 game skid here.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Browns aren't very good. They'll be lucky to beat Pittsburgh.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Browns have been competitive in a lot of there losses this year. Should've beaten the Colts, should've beaten the Cowboys. They aren't as bad as the record would indicate ...They seem to play the steelers hard anyway, and without big Ben who knows.

Not counting on the Browns to win, but it wouldn't be that surprising either,

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Agreed. They play hard, can't sleep on them.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm imagining the division rivalry could make the Browns want the game. We might get a lucky win due to Big Ben being out and Batch coming in cold at his age. If the Browns can put up 17-20 they win the game comfortably.

We're not in bad shape as far as the playoff run. A lot of the teams ahead of us play each other and then still have tough games ahead of them. If we don't drop any more than 1 game we should be in.

I think Jake Locker gives us the spark we need. He's a good passer when he's on, and he can extend plays and drives with his feet. CJ should only improve his stats because teams are now having to choose where to bring help. Washington and Wright can hurt you and Britt should only improve from here.

Gonna be a fun run.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So are you telling me I should pick Cleveland this week in the survival league?

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm debating on it. They looked good vs the 'Boys, except in the 4th quarter. Trent will need to have a big deal vs the Steelers D though.

8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Have you watched their games? They have the parts (minus their starting CB). They play really tough, good football. They just can't finish the games.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So? That makes them not good. Good teams win. Bad teams lose.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cleveland is definitely be better than thier record indicates. But they still have a ways to go before theyre considered any good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar