Urban Meyer quit again.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Coming pretty damn close. A lot closer than you'll ever get to. Still hilarious you're still talking. Make sure you have room to talk before you start attacking others. My God you're no different than a Texans fan, so pathetic.

Good luck in the Pizza Hut Bowl or wherever the hell you're going.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This thread is hilarious.

Since I don't think it was mentioned, Florida also won back to back national basketball championships in 06 and 07. I'd say they've built quite a bit of prestige in the last two decades for the two major ($$) sports.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Says the fan of the biggest choke-artist team in college football.

A loser is a loser. I'd rather know my team sucks than be tricked in to thinking they're good every year.

Tell yourself that's not the case enough and you may eventually believe it.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Once again. Who was the last team to beat Oregon? Suck on that loser.

5. Deuce Wayne

Is Oregon the measuring stick of great programs or something?

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Seems to me the biggest choking team in all of college wouldn't be able to beat Oregon in the 2nd biggest bowl game of the year. Sounds to me like you're just talking out your @$$ which of course is nothing new.

7. Deuce Wayne

Oh. Yeah. Everyone was sure talking about that game...

uhh

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea it's only the Rose Bowl who cares? Doesn't fit with your stupid argument so lets dismiss it. So predictable.

9. Deuce Wayne

It's the 2nd and 3rd runner-up bowl.

Who cares is right.

I guess you're excited about the toilet bowl you guys are playing in this year too?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So now the Sugar Bowl is the toilet bowl? Are you this dumb on purpose or was there some freak accident to make that happen? It's a BCS game. Meanwhile you're in some pity bowl. STFU please.

Besides, the Rose Bowl has all that great tradition you seem to think is so important in college football. Except when it goes against your argument. It's so easy with you it's not even fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar