US PRO MENS RACE CHATTANOOGA FILM, maybe...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Big TT, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I will be in Chattanooga Memorial Day to watch the race, and make a documentary film. I am hoping that there will be plenty of "crazies" on Lookout mountain for the race as the pro's hammer that mountain 5 times (climbing nearly 1200 ft each time up the mountain). Anyways, I am hoping that there will be a lot of fans, dressed up and cheering. I would like to do a short film about them and how they interact with the riders. Everyone that can try to make it, be loud and crazy and I will make you famous. Sort of.

And for those that couldn't care less about cycling, there will be a lot, an awful lot of drinking going on...sort of counting on that for the film. LOL

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is the other SPORTS forum.

Cycling talk belongs in the lounge, TT.

But really, cool, and good luck.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

AHHHHH

I have been waiting so long to use that and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I wish I could attend. It sounds like a painful course. 6000 feet of climb will kick anybodies butt.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

let me hitch a ride on your roof.. you supply me with a bottle of vodka, and I'll be your documentary.

7. Titans Eternal

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big TT

What you can't find Chattanooga?

9. Titans Eternal

We aren't all rich school teachers who can afford gas to drive to chattanooga and back at will.

10. Big TT

LOL, yeah that's me. Rich school teacher, took the day off today also. Jealousy is a ugly emotion TE. Let it go. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar