USA Basketball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow BEAT DOWN

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

doubled there score....:ha:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is crazy tho. People say Brazil is a threat to that powerhouse of a team? Are you kidding me? Some of the better players who are on that team dont even play because of injury. Could you freaking imagine Arenas and Bosh on that team. Hell even D Wade? Thats the best team ive ever seen. Better then any All Star Team better then any USA team in the past. Its so boring tho which is the bad thing. Theres no competition. 42 points in the first.. are u kidding me? 10 minute quarters too. And LeBron and Kobe only taking 4 shots? LOL

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well lebron sux so its explainable....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brazil would have a decent team.

And me and 4 of my boys could beat the Virgin Islands.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Deja vu anyone? Haven't we been through this before? The US team easily blows out inferior teams, but they lose when they have to play against quality teams in a competition that really matters.

And to whoever said that this team compares to the original dream team... you're delusional.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol easily...

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

USA Kills Puerto Rico... on to Argentina

135 - 91

OUCH

23-36 from 3

my god.

Michael Redd is a force

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So what was the difference in this team as opposed to years past? Was it improved play from TRUE point guards, or was it Kobe Bryant?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar