Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

USA Today Grades Rookie Class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pit Bull #53, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Pit Bull #53 Guest

2. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    I'd say that's pretty accurate. Too bad they didn't mention Scaife, Roydell or Roby, all of whom have also looked very good, and I'd argue that Scaife should have been included on the list of surprises...but with three picks who have yet to take a snap, I'd say the B+ is a pretty fair overall grade.
  3. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think its way too soon to take what this guy is saying serious. Some of those high graded teams could easily flop in a year or two - you never know. Him not mentioning Scaife and Roydell is disappointing, especially Scaife.
  4. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    The ironic thing is Fisher was talking about Reynaldo Hill the minute he drafted him... also Kiper had mention that Hill and Williams were two of the biggest steals in the draft for the round they were taken in... both selected by Tennessee.
  5. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That's true. If Hill turns into a solid starter and Roydell our #1 with both being possible future Pro-Bowlers, we might have gotten alot of bang for our buck. Good remark on the Kiper quote, btw, I totally forgot about that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,018
    I had Hill pegged as soon as he took #21, of course at the time I was just joking when I said Samari who.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
    "... WORSTS AMONG NO. 1 PICKS

1. Travis Johnson, DT, Texans: For a team with so many other problems, a defensive lineman who has trouble staying on the field has turned out to be a remarkable waste."

good old charlie casserly.
  7. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,018
    Bosseli, Babin and Johnson - Fire Casserly should be the warcry in Houston.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I hope the guy stays there. At least we can get two wins in our division as long as Casserly is at the helm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.