Usage of VY this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

Is there any reliable report about how the Titans' QB playing time will work out this week? It's a meaningless game and I can't imagine KFC playing it all. It would be fun to watch Vince run some plays, maybe even "wildcat" package plays. But I need to know when to tune in ;)

Thanks!

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I would be fun to see VY play the 2nd half. i would like to see how the Colts adjust to a QB change.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'll quote you on this when you post 'OMFG they put VY in...we're doomed,Fisher sucks.'

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would be shocked to see Collins come out for the second half. And if the Colts manage a decent pass rush, he might come out sooner.

I would pull Kearse, Bulluck, Hope and Harper very early and would not be shocked to see a couple of them not even start. I'd be tempted to sit CJ after a couple of series too. I bet we see a lot of Stevens over Crumpler as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's going to be preseason right before postseason...

6. jessestylex

no i wont be saying that, i dont care who wins this game, I think seeing VY play will be more exciting for most people than the winner of the game.

Thing is though if Vy plays and we lose people are going to be like" see whats going to happen when Vy comes back?" thats all we will hear.

7. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

And if Vince comes in and drives down the field and scores, the "Playoffs plus Vince in wildcat equals win" threads will really catch on fire... :irked:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

I expect the Colts starters to have 17 points on the board at Half Time.

Will be up to VY to bring us back.

[​IMG]

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So you naturally assume we will have less than 17 by half? :rolleyes:

10. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

We should save Bo until Vince comes in. It gives all the TEs a rest and Vince <3s Bo of course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar