Useless infor Preseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Decker and Davis might not change how we coach...but they may improve us on the field enough to overcome some of Mularkey and co's deficiencies or disadvantages.

On the other hand, this should be a harder strength of schedule overall (not by %) and that will hurt. Still, a lot will come down to how we play against Jags, Texans, and Colts. If we don't go at least 4-2, we probably don't win the division.

I could also see us end up with less than a 9-7 record depending on how many games we don't show up for. The combo of how hard we play, overall record and how we do in the division is where Mularkey keeps or loses his job.

2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Cant believe we are a week and a half from real football man.

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Chris Johnson averaged a paltry 3.1 yards per carry in the preseason in 2009. We all know how that translated.

4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Don't blame him if our baffoon of a HC trots our starters out against 2nd stringers to establish whatever it is that he needs to see in a meaninglessness game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think some fans here want to see that to "prove their domination and their worthiness of their preseason hype".

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I want to see our 1's vs their 1's and we score on the first try

after that IDC what else happens, I would just like to know we can score early

last year we averaged less than a TD in the 1st quarter of games, that needs to change

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar