UT continues to add to their reputation as

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Daves not here, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

the only team in the SEC where you can wear orange on the weekend and you'll be confused if it's a Highway/Jail worker OR a UT Football Player

Link

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Such an original joke :rolleyes:
    ________
    Spanking

3. amy

amy Starter

I assume you don't believe anyone can be rehabilitated or forgiven.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Daves not here

I've seen it too many times where people have FAILED at rehabilitation, so no I don't believe in rehabilitation OR forgiveness in this case

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Maybe any time someone commits a crime we should just jail them for life since rehabilitation almost always fails. You know what reasonable folks always say, once you've done something stupid, that defines you forever regardless of what you might do to correct it.
    I was a perfect angel with impeccable judgment at age 14, just like I'm sure all of you were.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ohio State University and UT. They loves them some criminal types.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

He was what, 12 or 13 when he did this? He's obviously been/is rehabilitated enough to spend 4 years in a strict Catholic High School.

Glad to see someone give the kid a second chance.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

someone has to say it...UT hater, UT hater :ha:

9. Daves not here

Not really, its embarrassing to see these kind of stories splashed across newspapers when this University has a LONG track record along with University of Miami, Florida State, etc, etc, etc with these kind of criminals, that is why I respect the hell out of players like Myron Rolle

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I respect players like Pacman Jones, Maurice Clarett, Travis Henry, and Matt Jones. They're the bestest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar