UT Fans unaware of what they're cheering for?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How long will you guys be feeding off that upset? Sucks to be Michigan, because if Apalachian State would have beaten UT, it would have barely been news.
    And I wish UT/Mich bowl could somehow happen myself. It'd be interesting to see which 2 teams showed up. But we all know it'd only take one player showing up to win the game. I'll let you guess who that'd be.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

again, hilarious

you really are clueless aren't you?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

last time UT played Mich

Florida Citrus Bowl

Final 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total
    --- --- --- --- -----
    Michigan (15) 0 10 0 7 17
    Tennessee (8) 10 14 7 14 45 Final

Scoring Summary

1st Qtr: Tenn - Fg, Alex Walls 32 Yd, 4:06
    Tenn - Td, Kelley Washington 3 Yd Pass From Casey Clausen
    (alex Walls Kick), 11:15
    2nd Qtr: Tenn - Td, Casey Clausen 1 Yd Run (alex Walls Kick), 0:32
    Mich - Td, Bj Askew 14 Yd Pass From John Navarre (hayden
    Epstein Kick), 7:45
    Tenn - Td, Casey Clausen 1 Yd Run (alex Walls Kick), 12:10
    Mich - Fg, Hayden Epstein 28 Yd, 14:23
    3rd Qtr: Tenn - Td, Jason Witten 64 Yd Pass From Casey Clausen
    (alex Walls Kick), 5:23
    4th Qtr: Tenn - Td, Kelley Washington 37 Yd Pass From Casey
    Clausen (alex Walls Kick), 1:23
    Tenn - Td, Travis Stephens 3 Yd Run (alex Walls Kick),
    1:47
    Mich - Td, Calvin Bell 24 Yd Pass From John Navarre
    (hayden Epstein Kick), 5:28

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Overall, we rank the Big Ten as the #2 NCAA Division I college football conference – behind only the SEC. The big ten has great football tradition and their top programs are among the best in the country (i.e. Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State). But, the second and third tier Big Ten schools just don’t match up to the SEC. At least that's our take here at SEC Sports Fan. However, there has been a vigorous debate over this issue at SEC vs Big Ten Debate. Check it out!

http://www.secsportsfan.com/bigtenseccomp.html

5. I'm glad we are winning these games and i think fulmer should stay around for a good while.

6. Deuce Wayne

Surely unbiased articles from secsportsfan.com lol. The Pac 10 is best, SEC 2nd, Big 10 third.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Fulmer's situation is much like Fisher's ......
    they really need to look at acquiring new defensive coordinators

and if it takes losing them to lose their coordinators - so be it

8. Deuce Wayne

I think Fulmer is a carbon copy of Fisher. Both need extremely talented teams to win. Without them, their conservative play ends their seasons before they start.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

no fulmer can have extremely talented team and still find a way to play them as conservatively as possible... not that this years team was all that talented.

it was a lot worse when Randy Sanders was the O cord.... at least Cutcliffe mixes it up a bit

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Big ten third? I'm not sure about that. The big 12 had 3 top 10 teams.

Looking at this on a year by year basis is stupid. Which conference is better over 5 years or so. In that case it is always the SEC. If you took sec teams 1-11 and matched them up with any conference the sec wins 7 of those games.

Top to bottom is what matters and now that UT did not win the sec we can end that nonsense about how the best team in the SEC sucks. I would love to see LSU play arizona state in a bowl because they will kick the crap out of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar