UT v. Ohio State...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't have a long history with college basketball, but that game was ridiculous. They probably called three times as many fouls as they should have. Halfway through the second half, an ohio state player tripped at midcourt with no one around him, and they called a foul. We rewound and watched it three times. Bad calls went both ways, but that was a terribly called game.

Congrats to Ohio State. Wish we could have actually seen it played out.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im so happy.. Sorry if some of you guys are Vol fans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're a Buckeyes fan, a Cavs fan. Why are you a Titans fan? Just out of interest.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well. Everyone starts likeing sports team for the rong reason right? Some of them like there hometown team and some of them just like a player from that team. The reason I started likeing the Titans is because of Eddie George. I never really had a NFL team and I decided wherever he gets drafted that will be my team. So yeah. Started likeing Houston and have been ever since.

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Buckeyes fans are devil spawn. ;)

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no way any team should lose with a 20 point lead. sorry vol fans(not really)

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How about that Oden block at the end. Sucks hes leaving after this year. :(

8. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Oden is nasty defensively, but he needs to step up his offensive game. They made their run when he was out of the game.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He switched to shooting right handed and hes doing a little better. He made 2 critical free throws near the end of the game.

10. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

he shoots free throws very well. i was just saying in the grand scheme of things his offense is his weakness. It seems like all he can do is slam dunk off of rebounds offensively. He's still a beast though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar