UT v. Ohio State...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Congrats on the win!! Good luck Monday.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Whew. Im so freaking nervous now. Im happy we got through them. Now thats all over and its time for the Championship game. Please please please OSU dont blow it. I cant take another Championship game loss in sports. Ive gone though a Titans loss , SF Giants loss in 02 , OSU Football won in 02 , OSU Football loss just recently. Gotta get one. PLEASE!!! LOL

3. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

you're bad luck

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

No. Ohio State is just a good team and there playing like Champs. Give them credit. They diddnt just beat an easy team. Georgetown is a very good team

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I wish I'd been able to see it, but I was travelling. I've heard some of the fouls on Hibbert were kinda bogus, but oh, well, I just hope Florida doesn't win it all, they've had enough championships for a while

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ohio St 88
    Florida 71

It's a mismatch at almost every position.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I hope your right dude.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Not so fast my friend.

Green & Conley Jr. will be a great match up at the point with MC having the slight advantage. Im guessing Humphrey will probably play Butler, both of which are 3 point shooters. At the 3, Brewer will absolutely man handle Ron Lewis on both ends of the floor. I admit Oden will probably have the advantage down low, but Noah & Horford will not give him anything as both play with high energy & toughness.

Florida repeats fellas.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

God I hope your wrong. Actually I won't care as long as Greg Oden punches Noah in the face. Repeatedly.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't mind Noah, but I think he is overrated as far as the nba draft. I don't think his game will translate. If he was the definitive leader of Florida, then I might give him some bonus points for leadership, but I don't even see him as a player who can elevate his team. He will have a role in the nba, but I don't think he should be a lottery pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar