UT v. Ohio State...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Just proves something we've already known. Anything from the state of Florida is better than anything from the state of Ohio.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Don't worry, it'll happen :biglaugh:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought Humphrey should be player of the game. He made every back breaking shot. But the gators are a true team. And Brewer was all over the place.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Exactly what i said yesterday Phi. Brewer would be the best player on the court on both ends. He's almost an exact clone of Josh Howard.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

I dunno how many will come back. But by looking at them, they were like a family. They appear to be having too much fun to go pro. Time of their life. I'd stay if I was them. The Pro game will offer them little. They are not superstars waiting to happen. So college is where it will be at for these guys. They should hang out and have fun for another year.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Lol, I think one shining moment is on it's last legs. It's really close to being dated. They need a new song.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:shake: :cry: :barf: :hmm:

This hurts bad

I hate Flordia more then the Colts.

I wanna punch Noah right in his face

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Horford is a junior, Humphrey is the only senior of the starting 5. I think they are all gone though, including Donovan. There is no reason for any of them to stick around anymore. The fact they even came back this year is a testament to them.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

oops, that's what I meant, those names are a little to similar, thanks for catching that ;)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

all the juniors left for the pros

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar