V I C K

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am more concerned about the coaching staff than anything else.

Listen, right now, anything outside of coaching staff will just be a band aid. We need to bring in a HC that we will be committed to, have him establish a system, and have him get guys for his system.

You don't want to grab someone like Vick because he is going to take up alot of cap, is limited in his play style, and not someone you can build around due to injury and age. I think our best bet is to go after a solid coach and commit to him, ride out another year with Locker and evaluate again, and if things still don't click, let this coach bring in someone for his system. The last thing you want to do is bottleneck us with a player like Vick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Vick is not much better than Locker or Hasselbeck

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

This is a serious thread and I agree I been wanted Vick since he came outta prison. Dude can play.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

are you guys kidding me, no, he's not what i'm looking for....

he had a 'dream team' of talent and couldn't lead them anywhere.

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Yea this makes a ton of sense. Lets pick up the guy scheduled to make $15 million next year who lacks height, has gotten noticeably slower when running, has serious accuracy issues, who turned the ball over more than any QB prior to his latest injury and who has finished a 16 game season ONCE.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why....why do stupid threads come out after we lose?

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Makes putting up with 50 points losses/horrible QB/ Horrible coaching/bottom 5 franchises in NFL easier??? Same reason people get on here all offseason and BS.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

.....Say that out loud to yourself and see if it still makes sense.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Replacing a bad QB with another bad QB isn't going to make anything easier.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Do you guys watch football? It became brutally obvious this season that Vick has been in the league for over a decade and still has absolutely no idea how to read a defense. He survived on athletic ability alone, and that is starting to fade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar